Sunday, January 24, 2010

How To Achieve Inner Peace....maybe


My friend Steve Drace wrote me recently:

I am passing this on to you because it definitely works and we could all use a little more calmness in our lives. By following simple advice heard on the Oprah show, you too can find a sense of inner peace.
 
Dr. Oz proclaimed, 'The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started and have never finished.'
 
So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Zinfandel , a bottle of Tequila , a package of Oreos , the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos, and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how freaking good I feel right now.
 
Pass this on if you know anyone you think might be in need of inner peace.


--Steven Drace

1 comment:

gailz said...

Love it love it love it :)